Meet Kirsty: Personal Trainer, Health Coach and Ordinary Person

Ok, so I’m not an ex athlete, marathon runner or extreme sports fanatic! I am an ordinary person who, like you; struggles to fit exercise into daily life. Despite this I have found numerous ways to motivate myself to exercise daily and to take my personal fitness to a higher level.

 

Do you want to get your mind-set in the right place to achieve what you want from exercise? Do you want to find a way to fit exercise into your life and make it part of your routine?

 

When you set yourself a goal to improve your health, whether that’s dropping some weight, toning up or getting fitter. You need to find the best way for you to do this whilst still finding the right balance. A programme that fits into your daily life, which progresses your fitness levels from where you are now to where you want to be and the motivation you need to keep it there.

 

I like to work your mind as hard as your body. Finding the strength to change is as important as building your muscle strength and so I use proven coaching techniques to help you to find ways to commit to regular exercise, to positively change your eating habits and open your mind to finding new inspiration and focus.

 

A little bit about how I use coaching to help:

 

  • You get to work with tried and tested tools that give you a clear motivating record of your progress.

  • You are clear and focused on your goal, making your health and fitness choices simpler.

  • You bulldoze any barriers that are getting in the way so you can get on with getting fit and healthy.

  • Coaching helps you to believe that you can do it making you so much more likely to be successful.

 

A little bit about me:

 

  • A career in Training and Development has helped me to discover skills and techniques to coach you towards success.

  • I am Mum of 2 beautiful children. My 7 year old girl and 5 year old boy, who love burpees as much as I do!

  • I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who is always full of positive energy, he is training to one day join me as a personal trainer.

  • My favourite place in the world is West Wittering beach (as pictured above) although I dream of the days when I could relax without a care in the world on a Caribbean beach!

  • My diet is 80% clean and I have discovered that gluten and me don’t get on, the other 20% of the time I eat what I want.

  • I love HITT training and workouts that I can do in the shortest time possible so I can get on with something else.

  • I have a beautiful dog called Dollar who loves to run with me, although sometimes it looks more like she is pulling me along (I can keep up with her honestly!)

  • My favourite way to relax is in a spa but failing that a bath, a book and a glass of wine will do!

 

If you want to find out how we can work together, contact me for an informal chat.

“Friendly, motivating and knowledgeable.” Harps

“Thank you Kirsty for a great first session I feel motivated, goal orientated and energised.” Jenny